Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review: Kramers Health Foods

Today, I wandered across the street from one of my downtown classes and I came across a great hidden gem in Chicago. Kramers Health Foods on South Wabash in the Loop. I saw it as I was exiting my class building so I thought I'd go in for a bottle of shampoo... I was shocked by the size of the store and the amount of products they had.

You walk in and there are coolers of healthy pre-made foods from kale salads, to sandwiches, to vegan and gluten free nachos. Not to mention the amount of cold drinks they had with the most healthy ingredients. I got a Bragg Organic ACV Apple Cinnamon drink and it was delicious. Only 32 calories!

Keep walking down the store and there are aisles and aisles of nutritious protein bars, vitamins, supplements,
homeopathic remedies, healthy snacks, teas, and a mini grocery section FILLED with non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian and gluten free foods that were priced fairly well. It will make you want things you never knew you needed. Never thought you needed bee pollen capsules? You do now. I don't know what Fenugreek Seed is but I want it.

The right side of the store has everything beauty related ranging from makeup, to hair products, to mouth care, to soaps and everything in between. Of course I picked up a few things... An aloe vera shampoo for oily hair, a bee pollen soap, and Now Solutions sweet almond oil. So excited to try out my new products and expand my cabinet of natural products.

Upstairs they have a Cafe that I unfortunately didn't have time to go in, but from the looks of it, it seemed great! Pressed juices, salads, soups and sandwiches. I'll have to go back one day after class.

I'm so happy I finally went into Kramer's because I know it will become a staple store for me.

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment