Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Review: Alba Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream

Face lotion is always a product that I feel like I struggle with. I just settle for whatever I have at the moment and I've never really used a great lotion for my skin. However, after using the Alba Sea Lipids Daily Cream, I now realize how important it is.

This lotion caught my eye because it's supposed to help the appearance of skin to make it look more even and less blotchy/dull. It's also hypoallergenic and Alba is generally a more natural based brand. It's paraben free, too- very important!

I am almost finished with this product and I will be repurchasing it. It's a really light moisturizer but it's still hydrating. It doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out at all. I actually feel like it has improved my skins texture. This lotion has a nice, fresh scent, but it's not overpowering. It wears nicely under makeup and doesn't cause me to get greasy during the day. One thing I will say is that if I shower with this on my face at night, it tends to get in my eyes and this stuff burns a little. So watch out for that.

The container has lasted me about a month and a half and it costs $16.99, so it's not too bad on the price. I would recommend this for any skin type. This comes in a night cream as well and I'm interested in trying that out, too. You can find this at most drugstores, Target, and some health food stores.

Link to Alba lotion

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment