Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Skincare Routine

Spring is finally here! Because it is getting warmer, I've switched up my skincare a little with my products from iHerb.com



I wash my face morning and night with the NutriBiotic Non-Soap Skin Cleanser. I love this stuff! It's a PH balancing cleanser so it doesn't leave that tight, dry feeling. It's fragrance free, paraben free, all that good stuff. Highly recommend! Purchase



I'm still using the Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner (morning and night.) I don't think I'll be using a different toner for a very long time. This one is natural, smells amazing and gives your face that extra step of feeling really clean. And it's alcohol free! Purchase



During the day I use the Aubrey Organics Every Day Basics Moisturizer. I do like this moisturizer a lot, but it's not the absolute best I've ever used. You need a very minimal amount because a little goes a looong way with this stuff. I rub it between my hands and apply a layer to my face to where the moisturizer gets very white. I let it sit for a few seconds and then I really rub it in. You can tell upon using this product that it really sinks into your skin. It controls my oily skin without drying. Purchase 





At night I have been using the Now Solutions Avocado Oil. Now, although I do have oily skin, for whatever reason, avocado oil doesn't increase the oilyness in my skin over night. It really seeps into the skin and doesn't just sit as a layer above your pores. This is the greatest way of moisturizing I have ever found for my skin type. Purchase


Finally, before bed I apply a little 100% cocoa butter to my lips for extra moisture at night. Purchase 

My skin has never looked so "normal" and clear before and I really believe it's from these products. Using more natural products has really helped me and I encourage others to make the switch. I have even received a few compliments on how nice my skin has looked lately, which is always a great boost of confidence!

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment