Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inglot!

I recently got my hair done at a local salon and to my surprise, they had Inglot makeup! I've never seen these products in person, so I was pretty excited. Inglot is known for their customizable eyeshadow palettes at a great price for being highend. I ended up getting two eyeshadows at $7.20 a piece, and a lip liner at $12. Since the eyeshadows are magnetic and don't come with packaging, I had to also buy a "Freedom System 2 Eye Shadow Square." This was kind of annoying, but I guess it makes sense when you have a lot of the shadows because you can pick and choose what goes in your palette. 



The first shadow I picked out is "31." It's a light, shimmery champagne color. Similar to All That Glitters from Mac, but a little more copper-toned. Great as an all over the lid shadow on its own. 








The second color is "423." This color is really unique and deep. Its a chocolate brown with shimmer and undertones of gold. Use with a light hand because this gets really dark really fast! 




Both shadows have a really great consistency. They glide on super smooth, don't get clumpy and are amazingly pigmented, especially 423. They lasted all day with a primer and stayed true to color to the moment I wiped them off my eyes. And I must say they looked really good together and blended flawlessly! 





The packaging is fantastic. I like that you can pop out the shadows and change what goes in the palette. The magnetic closure is really secure and so is the eyeshadow when you pop it in. I had to hit it on a table to have it fall out. It's nice and sleek as well. 


The last thing I picked up is a Soft Precision Lip Liner in number 62. This is a deep red color that seems to be really buildable. I wore it on its own one night to see how long it would last, and by the time I got home (4 hours max) it had pretty much worn off. So, although this is a really pretty color, the lasting power is pretty pathetic. I hadn't eaten or had anything to drink either, but I will say that it goes on nicely.



I definitely want to try more Inglot products in the future because for the price, they are a great buy! The salon had a ton of products from foundation to mascara to lipgloss and makeup wipes. They are known for their wide selection of matte shades but unfortunately were out when I bought these. Check out their website for their full range of products-- http://www.inglotusa.com/

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment