Translate

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Favorite: Songs of the Moment feat. Gossip Girl

After recently finishing Gossip Girl, I've become obsessed with the music. Every single song fit each moment in the show perfectly. Whoever chose the music for the show was a genius and deserves more credit. I love reading blogs with lists and lists of people's current favorite music, so I thought I'd share mine, GG style --->

When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney

Young Folks - Beter Bjorn & John *This song IS Gossip Girl, in my opinion. Think 1st episode...

Janglin - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

I'm In Here - Sia

You've Got the Love - Florence + The Machine *Probably my favorite song

Between Two Lungs - Florence + The Machine

All That I Want - The Weepies

Sour Cherry - The Kills

Lies - The Black Keys

Tighten Up - The Black Keys

Your Love's a Drug - Leighton Meester *You go, Blair

Do The Panic - Phantom Planet

Moon River (Original Main Title) - Henry Mancini

Hanging On - Ellie Goulding *Another favorite song

Tongue Tied - Grouplove

Youth - Foxes

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

No Sex For Ben - The Rapture

If you're a big GG fan like me, then trust me, you will enjoy this playlist. I can hear some of the songs and think back to that moment it was on the show. Crazy how music can do that. I found the best songs (in my opinion) from the show and compiled it into one big playlist & it took weeks! Feel free to follow the full playlist on Spotify I'm Chuck Bass.

What's on your go-to playlist at the moment?

xoxo,
Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment