With the warmer months approaching I thought I would compile my Spring 2014 Makeup Essentials. Let's get ready for Spring with a focus on peach, coral and hot pink!
1. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Hot Pink" ($6). Cream blush is great for the warmer days because it lasts much longer than powder blush if you're going to be hot and sweaty.
2. Bare Minerals The Ready Blush in "The Aphrodisiac" ($22). This peachy coral shade is perfect for a spring day and will add a nice pop of color to the cheeks!
3. NARS blush in "Deep Throat" ($30). Use this blush when you need a little shimmer in your life! This shade really illuminates your cheeks with a peachy glow.
4. MAC Cosmetics blush in "Trace Gold" ($21). This is one of my favorite Spring and Summer blushes because of its unique shade. It's a golden shimmer that can also be used as a highlight. Very Greek Goddess-esque!
5. Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in #235 "Mischievous" ($8.99). Matte lips are a big trend for spring so try out this cute orange shade for something new and different.
6. Revlon Matte Lipstick in "Stormy Pink" ($6.99). A really pretty Barbie hot pink. Be sure to have moisturized lips when applying matte lip products because they are very drying.
7. MAC Cosmetics lipstick in "Coral Bliss". The perfect coral lip shade for Spring.
8. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny" ($2.99). This is a cult favorite bronzer and the price can't be beat! This is a great shade if you have paler skin but want to add a little color that will look natural without the shimmer.
9. NYX Matte Bronzer in "Medium" ($9.00). This bronzer is comparable to #8^, but comes in a few darker shades.
10. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Lightscapade" ($30). This is my all time favorite highlighter for the Spring. Its really light and subtle but it gives a really pretty glow when the sun hits you. It looks awesome on tan skin!
11. Essie "Romper Room"($8.50). This is a new shade from their Spring Collection. Great for a neutral nail.
12. Essie "Style Hunter"($8.50). I am obsessed with this color! It is also from their new Spring Collection. A buildable hot pink. I did three coats to get it really opaque but if you're looking for a hot pink that can also be worn sheer, this is your color.
What are your Spring essentials for the upcoming season?