Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beware! Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes

I purchased these makeup remover wipes from Target about a month ago for $5.99. I usually stick to the Neutrogena or Simple wipes, but I thought I would try something different. (I honestly bought these because of the packaging.) Yes, the packaging is adorable and yes they smell pretty good, but don't be fooled. These wipes burned my eyes so badly that I thought I was having a horrible allergic reaction. I immediately rinsed my face off with water and the stinging went away a little, but noooooo these things BURN. They are formulated without sulfates, petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthalates... whatever that means. I would rather have those chemicals on my face than continue using these fire wipes. I couldn't even finish the pack and I don't want to give them to a friend in fear that they will also burn their faces. If you have even the slightest sensitivity in your skin, I would NOT recommend you try these. I don't want to diss Pacifica because I know they are a great company and a portion of their proceeds support clean water, but they should probably reformulate these.

Did these burn your skin?

-- Ms. Makeup












No comments:

Post a Comment