Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

How To: Store Makeup in College

This post goes out to any college girls who are having trouble with storage and organization for their makeup! I think I have a pretty good setup, so here is what I do!

This is an overall view of my little makeup station ---->
I bought the plastic drawers from Target for $27.97. They're called the Room Essentials Medium Counter Top Drawer in white. Very helpful for organization.


The brush holders came with the brushes I bought from Sigma. Some brushes are from the Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit from Sigma, some Sonia Kashuk and the other ones are just random.


I think I got the mirror from TJ Maxx. It's just a dual sided mirror with magnification on one side. Can be found at Target, Ulta, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.



<---- Here's a closer look at the brushes I brought to school. I store my larger face brushes in one container and my eyeshadow brushes and smaller face brushes in the other container. ---->






Now into the drawers!


In the top drawer I store all my face products. I got the clear organization trays from target for around $5-6. I separate the sections by what I use the most, primers/concealers, and then 2 random products in the back. On the side I put all my foundations, face powders and blushes. 












In the second drawer I put eye stuff. Eyeshadows and primers in the compartments and all my mascaras and eyeliners on the side. Really no rhyme or reason to the mascaras and eyeliners, I just throw them in a pile. Also my eyelash curler from Sephora and some eyelashes and a sharpener!















In the third drawer I put lip products and my two Naked Palettes. These organizers are great for lipstick because they fit perfectly in the compartments. Then I have extra makeup remover pads from Almay and my new kit from benefit on top of the Naked Palettes plus some lip glosses.











I hope this was helpful for anyone looking for ideas on how effectively store your products in college! Help me by sharing this with any other makeup obsessed college girls!

-- Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment