Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Currently Using: It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Plus Keratin

My hair has been on the dead side lately, so I picked up the It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Plus Keratin at Target to revitalize it. I bought it because it was on sale for $15.99, instead of $19.99 for the smaller size (4 oz.) I had used the regular It's a 10 spray and liked it, so I thought this would be pretty good, too. I love this stuff! I get out of the shower, brush my hair, and spray about 2-3 pumps of this to each side of my hair (don't get it in your roots) then brush again. I love the way this product not only smells, but leaves my hair really shiny and smooth. That is saying a lot because blonde hair is generally hard to get a shine out of. My hair tends to be pretty frizzy and unruly, but with this my hair is much more tame. It somehow also makes the waves in my hair stand out more. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that, but its a nice added bonus! My hair is looking much healthier since using this product as well. I HIGHLY
recommend this product because it has truly done wonders!

As always, you can find it on amazon.com for much cheaper. Try this:
http://www.amazon.com/Its-10-Leave-In-Conditioner-Keratin/dp/B004K3D0FK/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1382419804&sr=1-1&keywords=It%27s+a+10+miracle+leave+-in+Plus+Keratin

What hair products are you currently using?

-- Ms. Makeup






Here is the list of 10 things this product does for your hair ------>


No comments:

Post a Comment