Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Currently Using: L'Oreal Youth Code


I recently went home for the weekend and forgot to bring a moisturizer. I headed over to CVS just to buy something cheap to hold me over until I got back to school. But the cute pink packaging of the L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Day/Night Cream reeled me in... The box says, 

Why is Youth Code Texture Perfector Day/Night Cream right for me? Your skin is still young, but its quality is not always perfect. Skin's texture can be rough and uneven, with visible pores and fine lines. Scientifically developed for all skin tones and types, Youth Code Texture Perfector Day/Night Cream helps to improve overall skin quality over time. 

I am 20 years old and I have some acne scaring, pigmentation problems and large pores (so beautiful, right?) This is a pretty expensive lotion for the drugstore. I didn't even look at the price when I grabbed it, but the total came out to $24.99 at CVS! And it's not even a big jar, only 1.7 oz. At the time I thought I was crazy for buying it, but I'm so happy I did! First off, the floral-y scent of this lotion smells amazing. But this stuff really does work. I had never used a texturizing lotion before, but it's supposed to visibly tighten pores, diminish lines, and reveal petal soft skin. And it actually does that. I use this in the morning and the night and it is never too heavy or light. The lotion has a velvety finish and my skin has never been so soft. I don't have any lines to diminish, but I have pretty large pores, and this stuff shrinks them right up! I also have oily, acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out or make me too oily or dry. The packaging is also to die for- hot pink! I highly recommend this day/night cream if you're looking for something new to try! They also have a Youth Code serum that I really want to test out!

What lotions are you currently using?

-- Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment