Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Must Have: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque



To me, this is the greatest hair product on the planet. I have gone through three or four full size tubs and I've never looked back! If your hair is feeling dull, if your highlights are drying out your hair, or you just want a really good deep conditioner, this is for you! Macadamia Oil is really great for your hair because it heals, nourishes and rejuvenates. This brand uses Argan Oil and Tea Tree Oil as well. Read on to see a full review ---->






1. Scent. AMAZING. It's really earthy, yet very sweet, kind of fruity. It has a very rich scent and it definitely lingers on your hair, which is something I look for. I cant exactly pin point the notes, but take my word for it, it smells like heaven. If it came in a perfume or candle, I would buy it.

2. Feel. I have tried many, many hair products over the years, but this mask is unlike any other. It makes my hair softer than anything. It has a thick consistency, which I love, yet you don't need a ton of this. A little bit goes a long way because it really spreads throughout your hair. I have pretty frizzy hair, and when I use this, the frizz is mostly gone and it makes each strand incredibly smooth. If you consistently use this, it will transform the texture of your hair to be smooth and silky!

3. Usage. I like to use this once a week and leave it in for about 10 minutes from my ears down. I have also left this in for hours with saran wrap over it after a bad hair dying job and it made my hair feel so much better. I have also used this as a daily conditioner because I have very course and thick hair (you only need a tiiiiiny bit!) I would not recommend doing that if you have thin or fine hair because it might be too powerful. I always brush out my hair right before I wash out the product to make sure it was evenly distributed.

4. Packaging. Adorable! It reminds me of a little coconut. It has a brown hawaiian/floral pattern with green accents. It also has a matte finish which is a nice touch.

5. Price. This product is more on the pricey side. The full size tub (8.5oz) is $36. But if you try it, you'll know it's worth it! They do sell single 1oz packages for those who want to get a few uses out and see if you like it ($4.) I have found it on amazon for $5-10 cheaper. The 8.5oz usually lasts me about 5-6 months.

From this line I have also used the shampoo, conditioner, healing oil treatment, healing oil spray, and nourishing leave in cream. All equally as amazing as the next! I am really interested in trying the new dry shampoo, but it is a little pricey for the size of the can. I am also dying to try this --- CLICK ME!

Have you tried this miracle product? Here is the website to learn more Macadamia.

--Ms. Makeup

If you're curious, here is what a macadamia nut looks like!
macadamiahair.com


No comments:

Post a Comment