Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Wanted: Chanel Makeup!

I was just browsing Chanel's makeup site and I WANT EVERYTHING. Partially because of the packaging, but also because they're top of the line. I have only tried their Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, which is great, but that is it. I hear nothing but good things about Chanel! There are two items I am dying to try from them.

First, the Les Tissages De Chanel blush in Tweed Brun Rose. It has a woven, tweed print on the powder! How cool!? This blush looks like it would give you that natural glow with a slight bit of shimmer. It's a peachy pink/coral/brown color and it looks so pretty! Really unique. This retails for $45.


Next, I am obsessed with the Ombres Metaleassees eyeshadow palette. It comes with 5 shades that look soooo beautiful. A light beige color, three shades of darker brown and a really dark, vampy purple. The purple would look sweet as an eyeliner. Some seem to be matte and some are shimmery. And they have the quilted print on them! This is limited edition so if I lose my mind and decide to spend $80 on an eyeshadow palette, I'll let you guys know..


But overall, the packaging is seriously to die for! Its all shiny and black with the simple CC logo on it. What more could you want?! And can we just take a moment to view their $34 eyelash curler....






Have you tried any of these products?

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment