Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review: Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes

Today I have a review on my new favorite makeup remover wipes-- Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes. Love! Simple is a great drugstore line because they use ingredients that are good for your skin. No alcohol, no artificial perfume or dyes, they're dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and
hypoallergenic! There are a few different types in the Simple line, but these ones are for oily, sensitive skin (me.) I am obsessed with these things. I get excited to take my makeup off at night just because I know I get to use these wipes! They are unlike any makeup remover wipes I have previously used because they leave my skin incredibly soft! Literally feels like I just put on moisturizer! They're not greasy, gentile on the eyes and all over the face. The classic Neutrogena ones (which I usually use) always leave my skin feeling weird, sort of a film feeling over my face. They get the job done, but not great. These ones however, remove my makeup just as well and my face feels great after! I use these at night before washing my face, but the packaging says that they control shine as well. So, I would definitely use these during the day when I am not wearing makeup and my skin feels like it needs a little pick-me-up. I got them from Ulta for $5.99 and they come in a pack with 25 wipes. I think these are going to be my new holy grail item. I think they might be improving my skin, too!

Please do yourself a favor by trying these out and let me know what you think!

--Ms. Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment