Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: Kardashain Beauty "Whip Lash Eyelash Health Mascara"

Whether you love them or hate them, the Kardashians are everywhere. And lets be real- when an episode of the Kardashians are on you can't not watch them (admit it!) Being a beauty junkie, I've always wanted to try their makeup line. I mean, they have professional makeup artists do their faces every day so they've got to know something! Well, I took the plunge and got two of their mascaras. And I'm happy to say I am really pleased! The one I'll be talking about in today's review is called Whip Lash Eyelash Health Mascara.


$9.99, Ulta
I decided to try this one because it has a really interesting brush. On one side is like a smaller version of the Maybelline Great Lash and on the other side it's got longer bristles that taper out towards the end.

I must say this mascara is pretty good... Its more lengthening than volumizing. I curled my lashes with my Sephora eyelash curler. I used the flat side first and coated all my lashes and then I went in with the longer side of the wand and it really lengthens your lashes. It's got the idea of Maybelline the Falsies, except better. Someone actually asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes! And for that I say, way to go Kardashians! It held up really well throughout the day, too. It came off a little bit on the bottom, but I touch my eyes a lot so this isn't surprising. This mascara would look even better if you first used one coat of a volumizing mascara and then did the flat side of the Whip Lash and then the longer side. My one complaint is that the formula is very dry and the tube is really small (extremely skinny, probably on purpose...) so I can see this running out quickly. Anyways, still a good product!


Test it out, it's worth the money!

--Ms. Makeup

Curled lashes
One coat Whip Lash
2 coats Whip Lash
After 6 hours









 

No comments:

Post a Comment